lauantai 21. tammikuuta 2012

Spring-security start project with mongodb

I started up making a custom signup && login to Uutispuro and it was working nicely. A Couple of years ago I looked at spring-security for this, but it seemed like an overblow. When Spring 3.1 was out, I happened to look at spring-security again. And I tried it. No turning back now :)

I made a small start project to github: springsecuritylogin.

There is no ssl-support of course, you need to add to your application server. Handling sessions with memcached is something I'd still like to add. Maybe tomorrow ...

The project adds users with a signup page. Default role is ROLE_USER. You can modify a user to be an "ROLE_ADMIN" user by hand, and the index pages verifies the current role used.

Ei kommentteja:

Lähetä kommentti

Huomaa: vain tämän blogin jäsen voi lisätä kommentin.